Want to join discord server without link? This post will show you how to join discord server without link. If you have the invite link, joining a Discord server is quite straightforward. You only need to click “Join” to access a server if you’ve received a link. What transpires, though, if you don’t have the link?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re trying to figure out how to join a Discord server without a link. This article will outline many methods for connecting to a Discord server without using the invite link.
How to Easily Join Discord Server Without Link
It’s crucial to clarify the differences between the public and private Discord servers before moving on to the steps themselves.
Public servers are accessible to anyone who wishes to join and often revolve around a well-liked subject. To join public servers, one does not require an invite or to send a request. Private servers, on the other hand, are more exclusive and designed for specialized communities. They have fewer members, and you must receive an invitation to join.
You’ll be glad to know that you don’t need an invite link to join a public Discord server. We’ll go over the most common approaches.
Using Discord’s “Explore Public Servers” feature is one way to join a server without using a link. You may search through tens of thousands of open Discord servers with this tool. Remember that this choice is only accessible on the desktop version. Use the steps listed below to join a Discord server using the explore option:
1. Start your PC and launch Discord.
2. In the left sidebar, click the compass icon.
3. Look for a server you want to join. You can browse by categories or tags if you don’t know the server’s name.
4. The most well-liked servers will be displayed at the top of the results page. Click “Join (server name)” if you find the server you want to join.
There is a list of all public servers and bots for Discord on the website Top.gg. It’s nice that you can explore and join servers on this website using both a computer and a mobile device.
Regardless of the platform you’re using, the procedure appears the same. To browse and join a Discord server without a link, follow these steps:
1. Launch your browser and enter “top.gg” into the address field.
Secondly, select the “Discord Servers” tab.
3. Enter the name of the server you want to join under “Explore millions of Discord Bots & Servers.” If you don’t know the name, you can use the suggested tags below the search box or conduct a category search.
4. Click “Join” on the right when you’ve located the server you wish to join.
Use of Disboard is another method for connecting to a Discord server without a link. On the website Disboard, you may add and search for public Discord servers. The website can easily be accessed for free and supports more than 20 languages. Additionally, the procedures are the same whether you use it on a computer or a phone.
To join to a Discord server using Disboard without a link, adhere to the steps below:
1. Open a new browser window and enter “disboard.org” into the address bar.
2. To locate the server of interest, use the search bar. If you’re not sure of its name, you can search by tags, categories, etc. Disboard aids in the process of selection by offering tags and categories that are comparable to the one you’ve searched for.
3. Click “Join this server” at the bottom when you’ve located the server you wish to join.
You can select the server language on Disboard, which might make it much easier for you to find the server you’re looking for.
Can a link User Join a Private Discord Server?
Use of an invitation link is the sole way to join up for a private Discord server. There is nothing else you can do if you don’t have it other than ask a friend or the server administrator to provide you the link. Remember that not all server users have the ability to invite other users. It’s possible that even though your friend is a member, they are unable to generate an invite link.
If you don’t have the link but want to join a private Discord server for a certain online community, you might be able to find it online. Discord links are frequently seen in the descriptions of Reddit forums for the same service. Some communities that used to be on forums and switched to Discord may have pinned threads containing instructions on how to locate the invitation link. When things get tough, a moderator is typically around who can give directions.
If the link is broken, here’s how to join a Discord server:
The link owner can choose an expiration date when generating an invitation link. This can be a duration, such as the link expiring after 24 hours, or a number of usage, like only allowing the first 100 users to click it. The only option available to you if you attempted to join a Discord server but the link was invalid is to contact the server operator and request a new link.
Small groups of persons with comparable interests and hobbies can be found on Discord servers. They provide you the chance to make new friends, engage in debates about everything you can think of, and share your thoughts. You’ll need a link to join the majority of servers because they are private. Fortunately, there are public servers out there that you can join without a link via a variety of techniques.
What many of Discord servers do you belong to? Have you ever launched a server on your own? Comment below with your answer and let us know.